LabexMER has International Marine Science Fellowships available in France. These fellowships are targeted at international scientists who are creative and are able to carry out complete individual projects. There are many positions available (below) and the application procedure is described on the actual website.
Positions as listed by LabexMER:
We strongly encourage young scientists to contribute to LabexMer axis on 'Evolution of marine habitats and adaptation of populations', and more precisely to the following topics:
- adaptation in marine invertebrates - contact person: Flavia Nunes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- phytoplankton ecology: metabarcoding (contact person: Raffaele Siano, Raffaele.Siano@ifremer.fr), ecological niches evolution (contact person: Mickael Le Gac, Mickael.Le.Gac@ifremer.fr)
- evolution of host-pathogen interactions, immunology, microbiology (contact person: Christine Paillard, email@example.com)
- metagenomics - contact person: Vianney Pichereau (Vianney.Pichereau@univ-brest.fr)
- "Fish population responses to multistress" - contact person: JeanLaroche (firstname.lastname@example.org)